Sunday, January 20, 2008

Number 1

Ok, So I caved into peer pressure and finally got a blog. I feel a pressure in making my first blog post because if it is bad then it seems like my entire blog will suck. I decided with my first entry I would introduce myself. I am a 21 year old guy from the great city of Decatur, IL. Ok, so it is not really that great but we are mentioned in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off which came out in 1986 which is the year I was born so it all works out. I am dating Ashley and have been for 4 years now. She is great… She is a scrap booking, dog loving, all around great person. I work at the hospital here in town (not as a doctor or anything cool) in there IS department. I play a little bit of guitar and bass. Oh and I am also a huge computer geek. So there’s my first post. I know it is not grammatically correct and that I probably spelled some words wrong but I am sure you can deal with it. I hope you look foreword to reading some more about after reading this….

No comments: