Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Dog




Ok, so someone (Ashley) is going to argue that she really isn’t my dog because she doesn’t live with me but she is. I think she is really cool. I know I don’t admit it sometimes but it always makes me happy when she picks me rather than anyone else in the room to cuddle up with. It is really cool to see how unconditionally she loves us. No matter how much I pick on her she still is so excited to see me when I walk in the door. I love being greeted by her when I get home from a long hard day from work. She runs to the door and wags her tail so hard she shakes all over until you pet her and she can give you kisses. I think that she takes after my girlfriend when it comes to her eating habits. Normally you think of dogs as willing to eat anything but maddie is the exception. She is a very picky eater. She doesn’t like steak, milk bones, cookies, most kinds of crackers, and sour skittles. She likes chicken, green beans, radishes, teriyaki beef jerky, and eggs. The jerky is probably her favorite which she goes crazy for. To sum it all up I think she is the best dog in the world.

No comments: